Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I hear dead people...praying

OK so that is a sad rip off  of an old movie quote but I recently took the advice of another Pastor I was introduced to and bought myself a copy of "The Valley Of Vision" so I have taken the challenge to use this highly recommended prayer resource to bring some training wheels to my own prayers...The Valley Of Vision is a collection of written prayers from the Puritans (  theological giants of the likes of Baxter /Owen/Spurgeon )
You can read about the idea HERE and I may be back telling you how it's going. I am setting my phone alarm for a three times a day office of prayer. if you are interested in joining me get a copy HERE the bonded leather version looks pretty slick and I hope it becomes a dear companion in the years to come!


No comments: